Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christchurch Earthquake


When the earthquake started, people keep getting injured but one of the old famous buildings like the cathedral have been destroyed half. More than 60 people have died, it has been a disaster to peoples families are upset with there lost.

There are long cracks in the middle of the road and little peaces of rocks on the road. people are trapped and heart they can’t find a way out in there crashed homes.
Tragic and sad thing are happened to good People every one is frighten and scared that something bad will happen to them. I hop they all be safe and find same were to live.

Click here to see the damage of the Earthquake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sesalina,

    My name is Carol Perez and I am a college student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Here is the URL to my blog: http://www.perezcaroledm310.blogspot.com/
    The post about the earthquake described the devastation of the historical edifice. I read the article from the hyperlink and I was glad to read that many people collaborated to help in the natural disaster. I can only imagine the magnitude of such tragedy.Thank you for posting the severity of the situation. Your writing and photographs were of a journalist.

    ReplyDelete