Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY TRIP TO MOTAT.

On Thursday we went on a trip to MOTAT it as very fun. I learned that tea bags was made as a mistake. My favourite part was the tactile dome because it was dark like the night sky and we couldn’t see any thing we just had to feel it with our hands. As we go along the way it was challenging because I was confused at what way should I go. I keep on bumping into the walls as I was walking but I didn’t care because it was funny. I was the first one out of the tactile dome because every body also was scared and holding hands and some of the girls were screaming in to the boys ears. Our next rotation was the game room I liked the shaking room it made me dizzy and lazy

After that we went to the mirror maze it was very easy because we can follow other people or we can find the way by looking at the floor. people were running and screaming but some was walking it was like I was lost
in a mirror world. As I was going a long the way to get out of the mirror maze I herd a lot of people running towards me.





No comments:

Post a Comment