Friday, September 16, 2011

Rugby World Cup opening.


Did you know that the grand opening game was on Friday last week for the rugby world cup 2011. It was Tonga vs All Blacks and I was hopping that the Tongan team would win. The fireworks was beautiful and it was sparkling when it glitterd up in to the sky. The big screen on Eden park was amazing and it looked real life. My favourite part was watching the lovely fireworks. On sky television my family was watching the game and they were cheering for the tongan team because my uncle was playing for their team.

It was beautiful when I saw that big screen thing on Eden park. The Maori patterns on the big screen look lovely. The little boy who was holding the rugby world cup glowing ball walked frew the best rugby players name’s. He even got to shake jona lomu’s hand isn’t that cool. imagine if you got to shake a famous rugby player.


No comments:

Post a Comment