Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kiwi Kick


As I arrived to the courts my teeth were chattering, My body was covered in goose bumps, Rubbing my hand together trying not to make it  feel numb. The leaves were swirling, the wind was whistling and I felt like I was frozen and I couldn’t stop shaking. I raped my jumper around me so I can get warmer.

We meet two grown ups that was going to teach me and my class skills on how to play Kiwi Kick, their names were Sam and Anita. The first rule they told us to use was “faces away from laces’’ It was my favourite because it rumes. Then we learnt how to do a drop punt and a hand mark. I didn’t like doing the hand mark because my hand was hurting and it was getting red but at the end I started to get used to it. I was scared of the ball because it was flying everywhere and I thought it was going hit me but it was fun learning new skills.

They tought us how to play really fun games. My favourite game was Chetars vs Lepads, If the teacher calls out chetars then the Lepads have to run after the chetars and If the teacher calls out lepad then the chetars run after the lepads, And thats how you play My favourite games. Sam was teaching us and Anita was teaching a different class but we still got to meet her.

THANKS FOR READING

No comments:

Post a Comment