Thursday, October 17, 2013

Instructions/Sample Beach! Draft 1



We Just arrived at the beach, “Let Me Go”, I screamed as my cousins left me out of the car and threw me in to the beach. My tears sprinkled down my face as I got ready to get revenge. As Stanton got ready to dive I pushed him into the water when suddenly he grabbed  hold of my arm and tightly hugged me as we both got thrown into the beach."HA-HA", Stanton stood and laughed at me. I leaped into the air and landed on his back like a frog, his mouth opened wide like a lion, and that's when we had a wrestling Competition in the Water.


“Ouch!”, Something flew from the sky and landed on my head, My face almost blew up.  A lump began to grow. “Pass the Ball and Play Man”!, My friends yelled. We both zoomed like lighting a crossed to them, Their eyes open like they were aliens. They had no idea we were fast. “Lets Play”.


Stanton sprinted trying to get a try, “BOOM!” he fell to the ground, His hands covered his face, he looked like a baby unborn. I laughed and laughed until I realized I was acting rood my cousin was hurt and I didn't help. Unfinished Sorry


GOALS:
ADD: More similes, Verbs, And I need to do better hooks, Make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment