Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2012 Reflection!!

This year has been great because I was finally a year 7, and then i realized that it wasn’t so bad i thought i will get everything wrong and then I started to learn it and a few weeks later I was good at that subject (Math). Pt England School has a wonderful Intermediate it looks beautiful just like a Marae.

I enjoyed a lot in the year 2012! I want to try and do a lot better in school and i had a fun time at camp. In the beginning of the year i was a lot shy and everyone looked  different with their new hairstyles. I was in a amazing class which is room 20. I had my friends in room 19 but then i made new friends who was Eliza Milani and Elizabeth Cecil, They were awesome and kind and they both played rugby. My class is loud because they sing out loud all the time and shout to each other. THIS YEAR IS THE BEST!!


No comments:

Post a Comment