Thursday, December 6, 2012

NetBook Reflection

Having a Netbook is a amazing because we can research a lot of different things. Using google is fun we use it for a lot of important research like history or how to make toys and more awesome ideas. Everyone in Pt England haves there own google docs and there own email which is used for writing and sending important messages to others.  We have our own blogs for visitors to read or comment. Who doesn't like using netook!!!

When i first got my Net book i was so happy because using a pen or pencil is harder than typing in words on the keyboards. My net book is very useful because I learn better when I use my net book I make shore I'm in the right place. I use my netbook for learning not silly things I take appropriate photo, I charge my netbook every night ready for school, I put my netbook in a safe place so it doesn't break or get stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment