Thursday, May 9, 2013

WILL-I-AM




WILL-I-AM and Justin Bieber had sang their new song that just came out. I think this song is about WILL-I-AM's life when he was younger! How WILL-I-AM was raised by his mum and how he will one day strive to be number 1. He used to be poor and now hes rich, he used to be nothing but now he is something. The lyrics might mean that we can pursue our dreams and that we  can control our future.

WILL-I-AM greatly donated $100.000 to Manaiakalani school project. He believed that one day we could grow up and be the great workers and scientist that we wanted to be. He was a kind and loving man.

His song really inspires me to Strive to Succeed and follow the dreams that I one day could reach. To me WILL-I-AM is a brother to us Pt Englanders, I know some things about WILL-I-AM and it was so amazing seeing him in person. I wish if he could told us more about were he came from.


           "Thank you so much for your help".

No comments:

Post a Comment