Friday, August 23, 2013

Cross Country


Sliding threw the slippery mud I jogged my hardest trying to keep up with my friend Dante. She was coming first and then she slowed down coming 5th. I knew if I stopped somebody will run pass me so I never stopped.

Mud splashed every where on my body I felt sticky and gooey. I huffed and puffed trying to brief properly. My heart was pumping like I was gong to die. My face looked looked like a lion as I running towards miss king. I wanted to stop but I just ran.


My legs almost clasped but I was determined to strive so I keep on going. I was happy to see every one cheering me on. My legs was filled with goose bumps and my face was getting red. I was so shy  I almost fell over. But  I still managed to keep my head held up and  I still ran.

As I started my second lap I started to past my class mates. It looked like they were gong to faint. I was proud of my self because even dough my legs were tired I never gave up. I was covered in mud. My legs was so sour and my face looked tired. I never came first place but  I was lucky enough to come 8th place.



No comments:

Post a Comment