Friday, August 16, 2013

"Love" Reflection!


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
Watching Mr Liufau was awesome, he is a really good actor and we all had fun videoing him and running around the school. Turuhira, Dante and Kimberly and I had fun because Mr Liufau was funny and he has a nice loud voice. This was the Best week ever.




Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
“Nothing was Bad”!


Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
It was awesome running around the school. It was interesting going in the car and watching Mr Liufau acting he is really good at acting ad funny at the same time.

White Hat - What did I learn.

We learnt how to take different shots and how to edit properly, it was hard to edit but funny looking at the videos. I even learnt how to Trim the sound track, it was so easy and fun.


Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
Add more detail to our move like add some lip singing and try to make the video clips fast so it won't be boring and to ave different shot's so it cold be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment