Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Barn Narrative



“William’’ Where are you your not funny come out, Sesalina yelled as she was about to cry with a heavy heart. There was no reply. “Oh who cares,” Mele said “He’s probably hiding somewhere alone with his animal friends.” “ Hey that barn over there gives me the creeps,” Sesalina lets go see if Williams there. ‘’NO’’ what if someone bads in there Sesalina said’’.
‘’I really can't see a thing with all the fog shrouded everywhere’’ Sesalina replied,’’ Find a switch’’ Sesalina Found she replied. A familiar sound was coming inside of a room. I ran quickly to check it out and there was William. Tears came down his eyes like rain. . He stood up and hugged me really tight with a humongous smile on his face.

‘’Lets go this freaks me out’’ Sesalina whispered. Sorry for leaving William said with a sad look on his face. I had a big smile on my face again. ‘’Come on guys lets go back to camp where its safe mele’’ replied.
‘’Lets tell mum and dad about our scary adventure William shouted’’. ‘’Ok but you think they will get angry’’..... Said sesalina.
‘’Hurry up’’ Winned Mele....

No comments:

Post a Comment