Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Forest Narrative

Marching on dim grass the soldiers had begun their biggest nightmare of all time.
The sky was dull, it was pouring with rain what could happen next.
Shaking with horror soldiers prayed for help.  “Get Down” yelled the captain as he realized war had began. ‘’AHHH’’ Soldiers screamed running to kill their enemy. Soldiers hid away others scared and threatened. The other Team was Strong all their mens looked huge and unafraid. I had a feeling we're going to lose.

‘’SAM’’ Screamed for help everyone was too scared until someone Appeared Who called it be I asked to my self. That man ran with his humongous sword and chopped of the mans head. Sam was happy to live. A man called ‘’THANK YOU PRINCE CHARLES’’ My face was stiff I couldn’t believe my eyes. The Prince told us to be brave and he knew we could do it..


Everyone wasn’t scared at all because the prince was there to help. ‘’NOO’’ our enemies Yelled as all their Soldiers had been killed 1 by 1. Our army got Stronger and Stronger we were like lighting. “YaaaY’’ our army yelled There were no more other soldiers standing from the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment