Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Bush

‘’Noo!’’ I don’t want to go its smells like poo there. There are a lot of snakes and scary insects in the forest I yelled to my mum as she was getting ready for our trip to the forest. Everyone was so happy except  for me. For some reason  I hated the wild I was afraid of a lot of scary things even monsters. My two brothers were the first ones ready in the car they had humongous smiles on their faces. ‘’Sesalina’’ hurry its time to go said Mum. I ran into the car scared of everything but I just pretended to stay happy.

As we arrived the forest it was full of bushes and the trees were enormous. I just can’t stop thinking about all the wild animals that might be in this threatening place. We started our adventure walking on the paths looking if we're heading the right direction. My little brother Toni found some warms He threw them at me I screamed and ran I was crying because i had one stuck in my hair. I grabbed it but it looked very scary but i managed to hold it.


I started to like the forest because there a lot of scary things but i could see bunnies birds and a beautiful waterfall. The waterfall was amazing i just wanted to dive in the water but if only i brought some togs with me. My mum thought  this was a lovely place to have a picnic. So we had a lot of yummy food and Mum even Brought my favourite sandwich. After that we started to explore the forest a little more.


I found a lot of deep holes in the ground but I didn’t go near it. I started to get used to the forest and the scary animals started to be my helpful friends. I took the rabbit with me as my pet to take home. I had placed it in the cage roughly because it was a lot of getting used to. My mum and dad were talking about the beautiful singing witch the birds were doing. My brothers were scaring each other and laughing at their own silly faces. The forest was my 2nd best friend And Mele, Elizabeth and Aliza was my first best best friend.
I started visiting the forest more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment